This Chain of Responsibility training course With 20 years experience delivering quality transport training, we are well placed to deliver Chain of Responsibility training. Our courses are designed for in-depth knowledge and understanding.
Chain of Responsibility (CoR) legislation extends the general liability for offenses to road freight consignors, receivers, packers and loaders. Rather than pursue the ‘soft target’ on the roadside – truck drivers and operators – authorities can investigate along the supply chain and up and down the corporate chain of command. No more ‘all care and no responsibility’.
Book Your Chain of Responsibility Training Now
Chain of Responsibility Awareness Training Online (35 minutes + quizzes)
This short Chain of Responsibility (CoR) awareness course helps learners understand the Commonwealth legislation which extends the general liability for offences to road freight consignors, receivers, packers and loaders.
Chain of Responsibility Training Course Demo
In this Chain of Responsibility (CoR) Course you will learn:
- What CoR means
- What CoR means from the National Transport Commission (NTC) perspective
- What CoR means from to the various State Road Authorities perspective (e.g. RTA, VicRoads, Queensland Transport and SA Transport)
- What CoR means from Work Cover authorities perspective
- The importance of a compliance management system
- How to implement a CoR system in your organization
- Any other company specific information required