With 20 years experience delivering quality RTO transport and warehouse training, our manual handling courses are designed for in-depth knowledge and understanding. We customise this face-to-face training course according to your manual handling requirements.
The On-site manual handling course learning outcomes are as follows. We have versions for the office, warehousing and healthcare workers. Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe what is Manual Handling.
- Understand the requirements of the Manual Handling Regulations and Compliance Code.
- Understand the effects of Manual Handling injuries and the value of, and the need for, correct Manual Handling practices.
- Understand the basic anatomy and function of the spine.
- Understand how to conduct a Manual Handling Risk Assessment.
This course satisfies all State OHS Act/Regulation duty of care requirements and State Workcover Authority Audits.
We provide this as one of its OHS site courses and provide a Certificate of Competency indicating what the participants completed. The course runs for approximately 2-3 hours face-to-face depending on the amount of participants and if we are required to conduct actual Manual Handling Risk Assessments. Online the course runs for 45 minutes.
What You Get:
- Fast prompt training service, at your work site
- 100% face to face training, Fast and Accredited
- Manual Handling Compliance in as little as 3 hours…mmm Tick!
- Courteous & Fast Service (no tip required)
Avoid risk. Costly Government penalties for non-compliance are issued every day. Our Manual Handling Training Courses (Nationally Recognised) cover you, and your business, in all States of Australia. Manual Handling training will help you reduce injuries and incidents in the workplace.
We also offer a review of OHS documentation service to ensure that you are compliant as well as give you some helpful & practical hints on how to reduce risk in your workplace.
We’ve had 1000’s through the doors….the good, the bad and the ugly (but mostly good). Everyone gets through painlessly (and without extra fees).
Good deal? Our happy clients think so… Get a quote to get started.
Nationally Recognised Manual Handling Training onsite
This Manual Handling Training course is conducted onsite. The course is aligned to TLID1001A Shift materials safely using Manual handling methods.The manual handling course learning outcomes are as follows. Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
· Describe what is Manual Handling.
· Understand the requirements of the Manual Handling Regulations and Compliance
· Understand the effects of Manual Handling injuries and the value of, and the need for, correct Manual Handling practices.
· Understand the basic anatomy and function of the spine.