Dangerous Goods: Three men In Comas After Chemical Accident
A farmer was overcome with gas while inside of a storage tank on his land.
Soon after his two sons entered in an attempt to rescue him, but they too were overcome with gas.
Sarah Coster, the wife of one of the sons, is reportedly shocked at whole ordeal.
“It was just total chaos, there was just a horrible scene to see,” she said.
“As soon as I saw his eyes, the look in his eyes.”
The three men have been in induced coma at the Alfred and Royal Melbourne hospitals for treatment. Several other men, such as two officers and two paramedics, also sought treatment for exposure to the fumes.
According to the police, the gas came from fermented cattle feed product.
More info on Dangerous Goods
Latest OHS news
What Participants Say
“In over 20 years of training, this was one of the best courses I’ve ever attended.”
“Great! The instructor made it interesting and enjoyable”
” We heard that AlertForce delivers one of the best courses around so the boss decided to send me to Australia from New Zealand.”
“I liked the trainer’s positive outlook and uplifting approach towards completing the long day.”
“Very competent training course. Trainer was very knowledgeable on subject.”
“AlertForce provided an excellent trainer, knowledgeable on the topic and allowed for active questioning.”
“Informative and concise training delivered at the right pace.”
“The Trainer was very engaging”
“Interesting, informative, relevant.”