AlertForce are leaders in health & safety compliance training was last modified: September 22nd, 2016 by Brendan Torazzi
About Brendan Torazzi
As the Director & Founder of a Registered Training Organisation, AlertForce, I’m passionate about empowering people with the highest quality OHS / WHS Training available. Through my work at AlertForce, we've created an Award-Winning RTO that has helped thousands of people reach their goals in the workplace and create positive outcomes in their careers.
Free OHS Newsletter
Find us on Google Plus
- Asbestos awareness is worth it: this story shows why
- Western Australia’s asbestos woes show that asbestos management training is still in hot demand
- Avoid dodgy demolitions with asbestos training – it could save you thousands
- All at sea about IMDG? Here’s your essential guide to IMDG training – what it is and who needs it.
- The reminder we needed that asbestos safety matters more than ever
What Participants Say
‘Quick and easy online access, help and support. Once completing the training it gave me the confidence to stand up in front of a group to speak.’
‘The content and length was great and specific to the topic.’
The course information is comprehensive and provided greater awareness of the area.
David PitichBearing Distributors
“The online training is great.”
Manager Couriers Please
“Well presented course carried out by someone who knew what they were talking about – overall effective”
SupervisorState Transit Authority
Everything was very good!
“It was of huge benefit to be able to do the course on line. It saved time and airfares.”
Alan BrownSitzler Brothers Pty Ltd
“The course encouraged participation.”
“The course allowed our employees to work through the course at a pace that suited them. Because it is online it meant we didn’t have to send employees to a capital city to do the training.”
“Great course, very enjoyable. I have recommended so many people to do the course.”