Man Dies in Kennel Fire
A man believed to be welding a tin shed at a pet kennel,has died following an explosion.The Fire Safety incident occurred at Lake Adams Boarding Kennels in Mariginiup. Witnesses allege that the man was working on a car inside of the shed at the time of the explosion.A female animal-care worker heard a loud explosion which prompted her to run to the scene where she found the shed in flames with the roof and walls blown off.
Fire and Emergency Services officer, Allen Gale, claims they only discovered the workers body upon extinguishing the fire. He continued by saying the firefighters only discovered that someone had been caught inside when they went into the burning structure.It is currently not known if anyone else suffered any injuries but a 200m exclusion zone has been set up around the property.
View Training Dates for Your City
- No scheduled courses - please call us to discuss your requirements
Latest OHS news
“In over 20 years of training, this was one of the best courses I’ve ever attended.”
“Great! The instructor made it interesting and enjoyable”
” We heard that AlertForce delivers one of the best courses around so the boss decided to send me to Australia from New Zealand.”
“I liked the trainer’s positive outlook and uplifting approach towards completing the long day.”
“Very competent training course. Trainer was very knowledgeable on subject.”
“AlertForce provided an excellent trainer, knowledgeable on the topic and allowed for active questioning.”
“Informative and concise training delivered at the right pace.”
“The Trainer was very engaging”
“Interesting, informative, relevant.”