Electrical Safety: WorkSafe Investigates Melbourne death

electrical safety trainingA man was electrocuted and his co-worker suffered serious burns when their cherry picker connected with a power line. The incident that took place in Melbourne occurred in the afternoon. Paramedics were unable to help as flames engulfed the area.  The worker allegedly died on the spot. WorkSafe, have continued investigating the electrical safety accident

WorkSafe claims to believe that the men were employed with a plumbing service and were conducting maintenance on the roof when the accident involving the power lines occurred

The flaming cherry picker was stuck in place and subsequently delayed the paramedics access to the workers.

Source http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/worker-electrocuted-another-burned-as-cherry-picker-bursts-into-flames-20110714-1hfbz.html#ixzz1S89sh7gJ

Make an Enquiry: