View Training Dates for Your City
- No scheduled courses - please call us to discuss your requirements
What is Carbon Management Training?
The Clean Energy Future Policy is an effort to bring Australia in line with the efforts of other countries to reduce the amount of carbon emissions across the board and at least slow if not reverse global warming. This is extremely important because the environment and environmental issues affect everyone and businesses can have the biggest negative or positive impact on the health of the environment. The main goal of this policy is to create a low carbon economy, which means that the economy of the country is based on low carbon input and output. This means that it is going to be up to every business and industry to do his or her share. The Policy is a way to encourage or force businesses to lower their carbon footprint with the long term goal of both helping the environment and actually making businesses more profitable.
It won’t be easy; it is going to require real commitment and knowledge. Many companies are going to have to replace carbon intensive equipment and processes with more innovative and efficient machinery and processes. It also means that businesses as a whole are going to have to work together to balance those industries where carbon emissions can’t be eradicated or reduced.
There are several different carbon management training course and these courses will:
- Help you to understand the effect that carbon emissions have on Australia and the world. It will help you understand what global warming is, and how it effects the lives of everyone on the planet as well as the planet itself.
- Explain how you can better manage carbon risks in your business.
- Explain what you need to need to do to actually save money in your business by avoiding heavy penalties, taxes, and fines. You will also learn how using energy more efficiently will save you money on utility bills.
- Carbon management will also explain how reducing that carbon footprint will actually make more money in the long term both through having more efficient running production, and improving your businesses reputation which will result in more customers.
- Some carbon management training courses will enable you to identify sources of greenhouse gases and write reports on how those carbon emissions can be reduced as well as the “green” options that may be available.
- Evaluate carbon emission opportunities and their effectiveness.
You want to make sure that the carbon management training courses you take are nationally recognized and that upon completion you will be able to show your formal learning. Understanding more about how carbon emission affects the environment will help you take the necessary steps toward reducing and in some cases almost entirely eliminating those emissions resulting in a cleaner, healthier environment for everyone.
Latest OHS news
“In over 20 years of training, this was one of the best courses I’ve ever attended.”
“Great! The instructor made it interesting and enjoyable”
” We heard that AlertForce delivers one of the best courses around so the boss decided to send me to Australia from New Zealand.”
“I liked the trainer’s positive outlook and uplifting approach towards completing the long day.”
“Very competent training course. Trainer was very knowledgeable on subject.”
“AlertForce provided an excellent trainer, knowledgeable on the topic and allowed for active questioning.”
“Informative and concise training delivered at the right pace.”
“The Trainer was very engaging”
“Interesting, informative, relevant.”